Proof for my family that Otis does have some brains under that mohawk

otis

Otis already knew sit and give me five. My nephew and niece and I have been adding a few things to it over the last couple days. I cant seem to get the video on her but if you go to youtube and type in otis and his new tricks you should be able to see it. Its a little brown doxie on a red rug with a white star on it.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Oh he's ADORABLE!!! What a sweetie! A great way to get him to work for his dinner!

Here's my channel. I have several dog trick video's on there, as well as Demos on deaf dogs, ans some cute playing video's. Mouse has a couple of videos of her doing tricks... but they're older. I haven't got her new tricks edited into a video yet...
‪SaranScout's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Here's Otis' video for anyone who wants to see it without searching

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBfqXLvl2GA]‪otis and his new tricks‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

otis

Otis is extremely extremely stubburn, but he is capable of catching on quickly with a lot of things. But he is very stubburn about the whole people, barking snapping thing. It kind of sucks for him, because there are a lot of ladies in my complex that want to pet him and give him some love, but he wont let them. It would be good for the ladies to, they all live by them selfs and are over 70 years old.