My lily lily got parvovirus!! I took her to the vet cause she had been sik all day today shes being treated pray for her!! Shes only 3 mnths old!
Personally i would not give up, but its up to uOh guys i dont know what to do anymore! Its been a week and lily is not doing any better she has been drinking water but no food whatsoever yet! :,( the vet says its pretty much a fifty fifty thing she migh survive or might not! I dont want to see her suffer like this she is skin and bones! She tries to get up and wags her tail and tries to run but is too weak and falls over i dont know if i should just end her missery or wait and ssee if it gets better. What would u do?