New Member saying hello!

lccsue

Hi all, so happy to have found this forum! I am the proud mom of two mini-dachshunds - Bella and Diggy. Bella is 4 years old, smooth black and tan and Diggy is 1.5 years old and a smooth red.

My husband and I love our weiners so much! Nice to find other enthusiasts!

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Welcome to the Forum x
I have a BELLA too she's just 12 weeks old and a mini silver dapple smooth x

lccsue

^^ Thanks Susan! Your Bella is so beautiful! I think Bella is a very popular name right now due to Twilight!

Thanks for the welcome!

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
^^ Thanks Susan! Your Bella is so beautiful! I think Bella is a very popular name right now due to Twilight!

Thanks for the welcome!
:D yes myself and my little girl are huge twilight fans, you ould actually go so far as to say we are besotted :rolleyes:

if we'd got a little boy he'd have been an edward, Amy my little girl chose her name , we also have a corn snake called Jasper ! x

lccsue

LOL! I suggested we name our Diggy "Edward" but my DH and DS wouldn't hear of it - they are not fans. But that would be cute - can you see it at the dog park? "Bella, Edward... time to go!!"

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
LOL! I suggested we name our Diggy "Edward" but my DH and DS wouldn't hear of it - they are not fans. But that would be cute - can you see it at the dog park? "Bella, Edward... time to go!!"
Yes my 14 year old son wasnt to keen but prefered it to Lulu or Lola !
I'd love to have an Edward for her :D

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome to the group! I love talking to other Doxie enthusiasts! Mouse is my first Doxie, I adopted her because of her deafness, but have fallen for the breed.