New member and dachshund owner :)

Tama_dappledoxie

Hi all :) , I just joined because I am soon to be the owner of a mini silver dapple dachshund named zivah ,I live in Vancouver BC , and my pup will be shipping from Ontario in 2 weeks time more or less ,:) any dachshund puppy advice would be great :), anything prior to this has been resolved ,I never wanted to make a bad impression or anything of the sort now on to what counts , photos of my cute little girl I named Zivah from 2 weeks to current 6 weeks :) she's a cutie
First one is at two weeks with her littemates , second at 4 weeks and last ones are current at 6 weeks :)

:) oh and almost forgot I'm 25 years old ,love horses ,love doxies :) and having people to chat with

Last edited:

Penny

So you are asking for money when you made a decision to buy a dog from Ontario and ship it all the way to BC? Where did the money come for this? Is this the credit card debt you're asking for help with? And a trip to Mexico?? My dear, manage your money and live within your means. You are in the class room of life now and very capable of tackling this on your own.

Tama_dappledoxie

Update on this all the prior things have been resolved ,sorry for all the confusion and whatnot of making me look like some that just wants money !
Now for the real things :)) here are some pictures of my girl (I've put them in the first post )

Last edited: