new dog bed from old pillows

vizzla

Im so proud I could burst!

Me and my sister made this bed from 2 old pillows and som piece of fabric we hade at home!

We made a new pillowcase for one pillow and made a tube and stuffed that with the inside of the other. Sewed a seam at each corner where the tube and pillow met. Then made a bottom and sewed the tube to the bottom.

We just made that up! :D

Attachments

vizzla

The red tube that goes around is suppossed to go around the front of the bed to, but we didnt have enough fabric so we tock the bottomfabric and pulled it up like that (the brown front) so the pillow wont slip of the bed...

jax's_mommy

Those are so neat! Alf looks so comfy! :) I'm going to be making Jax a bed maybe next month. Outta fleece material, and stuffing :)

babysis

Can I have the second one you made? Hahaha I am joking! Great job. I might try and make one for Baby but she would rather sleep in my sweaters!

vizzla

Haha ;) Maybe you could if I made a couple more ;) It was really fun doing them. And easy. Even for me. I had help though since Im not so used to the sewingmachine... :) Please post a pic if you make one!!! :)

Penny

Wonderful beds! The doxies so love having some back support with their beds and those look very comfy and cosey. Nicely done. :D