My special boy...

sherlock

Watson just rolled over on his back while playing with his squeaker...then he spotted his own back foot and decided to try to chew on it! He even grabbed it with his two front feet to hold it steady while he bit at it. Wow.

What *special* things do your furbabies do?

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
oh they have such funny quirks!!!

Mine, well, it would take me days to type out them all, but here's a few of the best ones

Boo attacks (biting, barking, snarling... sounds like a massacre) his flank/back end, when he's frustrated.... he bites himself hard too!

Mouse gets scared when she sees something move on the TV... She doesn't see it often, but flips out when she does... then sneaks up on the tv, growling :)

Mouse bounces/pogos up and down on her front feet while making weird whiny/purring/gurgly noises when she wants on my lap, but can't see enough to jump up herself.

Mouse can't stop licking my face (OCD behaviour) and her tongue is getting longer and longer, I swear! I can hold her a foot away from my face, and she still manages to get her tongue up my nose!!!

nola

Lets see:

Nola refuses to play with any ball smaller than a soccer ball.

She growls and barks at logging trucks. No other car or truck, just logging trucks.

She'll only eat strawberries if they're sliced.

She's left-pawed in the extreme.

When you say "photo shoot!", she comes running and strikes a pose.

sherlock

Funny!!! You know, I've actually heard that most female dogs are left-pawed, males right-pawed. Watson loves having his picture taken...he gets excited as soon as I pick up my camera!

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Boo poses for the camera too! LOL I was taking pics of the bed I just made, and he went and hopped in it and stood broadside, like: "I'm ready for my close-up!" It was adorable!

Doxmom

As a breed, I just think they are the most adorable comedians in the world!

Bree does such funny things all day long.

One thing that's become routine..I'll get up in the mornings before my husband. Bree follows me into the kitchen where I start the coffee. I'll peel his morning carrot and give it to him. He grabs it from me and makes a bee-line (at 100 MPH) back to bed with his carrot. He eats it and then burrows under the covers with my husband for another thirty minutes of rest!

We've never had a dog that does the things that Bree does. He keeps us laughing..:D