Misbehaving Bertie

Berties Mum

New Member
I am new to this forum and was hoping to get some advice. I have a 2yr old male miniature dachshund who is wonderful 98% of the time, however the other 2% of the time he can be pretty aggressive and has been known to bite people (myself included). These mood swings can come on for no apparent reason, I have been playing with him before and he has seemed happy and then bam... he's bitten me.
I've paid for behaviourists to come and assess us and to advise me on how to train him out of this, but nothing seems to be working.
Have any of you experienced similar behaviour problems and if so, how did you manage to overcome them?
Any suggestions would be welcomed :)
Berties Mum aka Jessica