Lacy will be 6 months tomorrow!

Lupita

So I got her spayed today (poor little thing, she was finally getting brave and cheerful at the vet's...) and got her weighed while I was there. She's almost 7.5 pounds (3.4 kilograms). She hasn't gained any weight in the last month and I'm wondering if that's normal. She seems healthy and very active. She is a bit scrawny looking, like she needs to fill out.
How much did your Doxies weigh at 6 months? Did you find they grew quite a bit more after that age? I'm just curious how big she might get. The vet said her weight was fine, but I would have thought she'd still be steadily gaining at this age.

GJBain

So I got her spayed today (poor little thing, she was finally getting brave and cheerful at the vet's...) and got her weighed while I was there. She's almost 7.5 pounds (3.4 kilograms). She hasn't gained any weight in the last month and I'm wondering if that's normal. She seems healthy and very active. She is a bit scrawny looking, like she needs to fill out.
How much did your Doxies weigh at 6 months? Did you find they grew quite a bit more after that age? I'm just curious how big she might get. The vet said her weight was fine, but I would have thought she'd still be steadily gaining at this age.
Standard or mini? Our 7 month old standard, Brandy, weighed about 13 lbs. At 6 months old. She now weighs 14 lbs. At 7 months old. I was told Brandy would Weigh around22 lbs. When fully grown so I was wondering the same thing... At what age to they reach there full grown weight.

Lupita

She's a mini. I wish I could remember how much Lupi (my standard) weighed at this age. I seem to recall that she was mostly grown by about 8 months and then filled out after that.