Introduction

mykey

Hi Im Mike and I have 1 dachshund and a jack russell beage mix and I live in trenton .I originally had 2 dachshunds but my old dachshund had to be put to sleep as he was quite sick.I go to weinier fest in Thamesford Ontario and I also go to the Canadian dachshund picnic in in missagua ontario. I also do dog transport for rescue dogs in canada and I also transport wildlife for the local rehabers.My girl friend helps me out with doing the dog and wild life transports.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Hi Im Mike and I have 1 dachshund and a jack russell beage mix and I live in trenton .I originally had 2 dachshunds but my old dachshund had to be put to sleep as he was quite sick.I go to weinier fest in Thamesford Ontario and I also go to the Canadian dachshund picnic in in missagua ontario. I also do dog transport for rescue dogs in canada and I also transport wildlife for the local rehabers.My girl friend helps me out with doing the dog and wild life transports.
WOW amazing work! sounds like you are a very busy person! I have done a couple of transports for deaf dogs here, but we dont (that I can find) have any transport groups in Alberta. My sister is Military and has spent some time in your neck of the woods, and has actually relocated to Ottowa... I miss her dog LOL. We dont have any dachshund clubs near me, which sucks, as I'd LOVE to go. Calgary or Edmonton might, but I've never heard of one... you're very lucky!