Howdy ho.

mellowtraumatic

New to the board and I might just lurk for a bit but I thought I would at least say hello and nice to be here.

I live in south florida. I work with horses for a living, and my husband and I have four dink dogs, as we call them. A black and tan smooth mini, a wheaton wire haired mini, a red dapple long haired mini (the one in my avatar), and a black and tan smooth standard.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome! Sounds like you have a houseful! LOL at Dink Dogs, that's awesome. I call mine the bookends, for obvious reasons (see sig pic LOL)

vizzla

Hello from Sweden. I would love to be able to work with horses for a living! What kind of horses?

mellowtraumatic

Thanks, everyone! We definitely do have a houseful, DeafDogs. We also have three cats, five finches, and two tanks of fish. We never know when to say when.

vizzla, most of the horses here are Lusitanos. They do dressage at this particular farm.

Just go through posting a bunch of photos of the dogs. More to come as I find them, I'm sure. My husband is obsessed with taking photos of our animals. *lol*

vizzla

Oh my god, Lusitanos! I would die to ride one.... I went to Portugal in november and had made a booking for riding but I injured my back and couldnt do it. I was so sad. It has been a dream for me for so long! Can you show some pics?