Howdy, from Alabama

How's it going? I'll be right at home with the dachshund lovers here :)

We have 4. It all started because of my mother, who has a serious addiction to black and tan minis. Amanda and I got out first child together, a short haired mini red named Oscar, and it all spiraled out of control from there. We then got a beautiful chocolate dapple named Cocoa (she's a long/short haired), a long haired red named Brodie, and a cute little long haired chocolate and tan piebald named Pebbles.
Thanks for having me!

Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome! Your short little pack is ADORABLE!!! I only have 2 Dachshunds, but altogether have 5 dogs. Both my little Doxies are deaf and sight impaired shorthaired Black and Tan Double Dapples. They have such spunk and personality, this breed!

Welcome! Your short little pack is ADORABLE!!! I only have 2 Dachshunds, but altogether have 5 dogs. Both my little Doxies are deaf and sight impaired shorthaired Black and Tan Double Dapples. They have such spunk and personality, this breed!
Thanks! I think most double dapples are beautiful dogs, its a shame that birth defects usually come with it :(

Nydia

I like the picture of Pebbles such a sweet face :). We have 4 and boy its so much fun having them. I always tell people we have a pack of weenies LOL.