How long to see grass?

Penny

Thankfully the dog run is showing some rocks now, but the yard has a long way to go. The horizontal boards on the fence are at 3 feet. It's sad to see them stand on the deck and sigh for the yard. lol

So it was official. Our worst winter ever.

But the tulips will be sprouting soon!!! :D

Nell

Hope you get a thaw soon Penny, its been a long winter for many this year. The weather in the UK has at last turned for the better and the dogs and I are at last enjoying some sunshine. Yours will be sunbathing in no time :)

GJBain

My 5 month old baby out in the sun enjoying the grass. I am in New York. Some 60 degree days so far. Still a couple snow banks around though.

JPsMOM

First really nice day here. 75 and sunny! Went for a hike, wore our little guy out!

Sent via tapatalk

Penny

He's such a cutie! Love the eyebrows. lol
Unfortunately this week won't see above freezing, but I know it's coming!!

vizzla

Thankfully the dog run is showing some rocks now, but the yard has a long way to go. The horizontal boards on the fence are at 3 feet. It's sad to see them stand on the deck and sigh for the yard. lol

So it was official. Our worst winter ever.

But the tulips will be sprouting soon!!! :D
Snow here too. I want summer and flowes soon. North of sweden will have snow for two weeks still, before it will be more green grass.

Attachments

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Snow here still. We got 5" on Good Friday. Mostly gone now. Made me laugh yesterday. We were all hanging out outside in t-shirst and shorts and bare feet, exclaiming how nice and warm it is... found out later it was all of 12ºC (approx 55ºF) lol

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk