Holiday update

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
WOW..... the lady I have booked to come and give me personal training with BElla phoned last night and has offered to have Bella whilst we are away as she knew I really didnt want to have to put her in any sort of kennels or let my children down by not going to London for the weekend......... how lovely is that ! I have not even met this lady , yet, and she has made such a lovely gesture, she is coming to round after work today to meet me and Bella, so fingers crossed Bella will be staying with a lovely family this weekend :D

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Heather has been round this evening and was a lovely lovely lady, she has said she she'd lovr to have Bella for me, she took her to her house for 3/4 to introduce her to her Jack Russell Pepsi who's 14 and blind and diabetic and they got on really well, they are having her for an hour tommorow evening as well to let her settle before her weekend away, Im so grateful to her and her bf for offering, no kennels for Bella :D:D:D am so relieved. There are some lovely people in this world:D

gpmum2

That is great news, now you can visit London & have a good time not worrying as much about Bella.

I just asked at the vets to see if they look after dogs (well some of the nurses do) as I have just been informed there is a school trip coming up, which I am meant to go on.

Need to check to see if school trips are part of job description,as I haven't done them in the 9yrs I have been in the school, mainly becuase of Buzz and not working a full day. :mad: