Help!!!

Ilovemylily

Ok guys once again I need help my puppy got into her treat bag and ate them all!!!! It was very irresponsible of me to leave it close to her but I didn't think she could break in it! She now won't stop throwing up she pooped a lot of it too just now but is there something I can do to make it better ? Besides vet cause it really late here

vizzla

I would say get her moving around i bit so that her stumach has to work. If she becomes tired, exhausted, wining, her sumach goes very hard I would call the vet emediately. Hope she will be ok! I ve heard of dogs eating a whole bag of dogfood and they didnt get ill at all, just very full for a day or to, pooping a lot, throwing up but then totaly ok. But Im no vet so if you are worried you should call vet!

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
If she's throwing up, she'll be fine... Mouse once got into a friend's catfood... THAT was NUTS! And I couldn't get her to puke. I did the peroxide thing, and she would retch, but she was hanging onto that food no matter what!!! I didn't want to give her too much, so I left it... but BOY did she have big poops after that!

Ilovemylily

Oh n I thought this only happened to me!! Well here's the update! She threw it mostly up the poor thing!!!! And she pooped a lot of it to this morning I checked on her and she's a lot happier and hyper! And she lost that huge belly she had!!!