Frank

We lost Henry in 2012, and wife at first said no to another companion for PD. But as PD became more demanding, she saw that he really did need a "brother." She found Frank online at an adoption center in a nearby town. I was commuting to work there, so I stopped in to visit.
2012 04 19 Frank 06.JPG

Frank had been living on the street for weeks until some kind man found him. He was skin and bones when he was found.
Today, we have put weight on him, and he looks much better.
2016 01 31 Frank (2).JPG

He is still a spooky little dog. He jumps if touched unexpectedly. Sometimes he jumps for no apparent reason. However, I think his tail was broken at some point, either before he was turned loose on the streets or while living on the streets. I think it is when he is touched on his tail that he jumps.
He and PD get along pretty well together, although PD takes the dominant role, and won't allow Frank to share a lap.
We are so happy to have Frank in our lives. He is a very sweet dog. Whenever we have company, it is Frank that they are attracted to. Not just because he has unusual coloring (Piebald), but because he loves the attention, and will readily climb into your lap.

Tikki

Well done for giving Frank a forever home. and giving PD another brother. Frank is so handsome and from the pictures you have shown, so is PD.