Family Portraits

sherlock

Aww, so cute!! Watson is an "only child", but here's a cute one of him and his "cousin" (DH's mom's chiweenie.) They're the best of friends and will play for hours when we visit. And we always make the joke of, well when you're a little kid, who are your best friends? Your cousins!

Neither of them like to swim, but floating on the raft seems to be okay. Watson also likes to lay on me as I float around on it.

Nell

Aww what a shame they don't like to swim with that lovely pool!! mine would give anything for that, me too, I would love to swim with my dogs.

sherlock

I think Watson doesn't like to swim because his back end sinks so then he's just trying to keep his head above water. I think he might like it more if I got him a lifejacket that supported him.

Hunter's Parade

I have first family portrait of my three(as the brindle one lives with me just from March)
My mafia :D

The collar with spikes isn't a dog collar,we don't use collars like that,that's a collar for goths,my cousin is crazy about spikes.

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
here's my groop of goofs. Left to right: Boo, Mouse, Munch, Oliver. All but Oliver are deaf

uploadfromtaptalk1400111810325.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400111810325.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

Nell

I have a new family member............she is a rescue kitten from the most disgusting house ever! the gang have taken to her as if she was one of them and after a vets visit, deworming eye drops and de fleeing she is one pretty kitten!

Attachments