Dog with chemical burns from flea bath is rescued in Nebraska


Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The Nebraska Dachshund Rescue based in Lincoln saved a poor 10-month-old Dachshund named Phoebe that was burned over her body by a chemical flea dip.The dog was raw and red along its back and the Nebraska Dachshund Rescue intake and adoption director Cara Chapman is quoted as saying, "A dog doesn't know when to defend it, doesn't know when to stop it, doesn't tell you when it hurts, The infection would have set in and she would have died, it would have killed her."The flea and tick treatment is said to be from Hartz, and Dr. Bryan Welty from the Lincoln Capital...




More...
 
Back
Top