Does your weeny "groan"

squish13

I always think this is adorable, but wanted to weigh in with others. My weeny "groans" about everything like she's a 90 year old. Mostly it's when she's sleeping and I move her, she's groan at me. Last night though, she was groaning herself in her bed every time she tossed and turned. Is this typical at all? Maybe she gets it from me, since when I toss and turn I groan sometimes too!

She doesn't appear to be in pain at all! I think she's just a little weeny!

Penny

Oh yeah, Beau is the moaner groaner. Talker too. lol
Not barky though. The girls, not at all.

squish13

Farfel doesn't bark at all either... The only time I hear anything is when I leave her she might do a small whiney bark, but mostly just whines, or recently she does a low "woof" when she chases another dog... It sounds funny as well, I don't even know how to describe it properly.

Ha! Glad to hear it's "normal", I've had dogs all my life and they never groaned. I think it's hilarious!

I love this breed!

jax's_mommy

Yep. Jax does moan and groan but only when I move him when he is sleeping lol He's not much of a noise maker otherwise. Not even a barker, which I'm very grateful for lol

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Boo groans when he's getting comfy, too! I think it's absolutely hilarious!

Mouse just snores like a trucker lol

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Milo Groans all the time.. He also makedsa Whooing noice when he is trying to get my attention. Its like a growl and a whine at the same time.. lol

BurtonChipper

Out older dog burt will groan if he's sleeping on you and you move or you move him when he's sleeping for sure.

He also "talks" by yawning to get your attention. Sneezing also is an option of getting your attention.

Ixyavi

I noticed my puppy groans ALL the time! Its really adorable though. Like mmf mmf mmf mrrrrh. Lol its hard to describe. He also has this really cute chuffing snore when he sleeps.