Dapple Dachshund puppy without tanning

Kaitlyne

Is it uncommon for a dapple dachshund puppy to not have tanning? My breeder says she's a black and tan dapple but in the pictures he sent I can't really see the tanning. I'll insert some pictures to show you what I'm talking about. She's not even 2 weeks old so maybe her tanning will show more as she ages? I can kind of see faint tanning in the pictures but I want to see what you guys think. So do you think she will be just black dapple or have faint tanning? Thanks!

Attachments

CaseyKC

You could probably get a definitive answer to your question by joining "Dachshund Colors, Patterns, and Coats" on Facebook. Lots of real experts there. Submit your photos and they will most likely be able to say exactly what your baby is. Good luck, that baby is a cutie. Come back when you have an answer because I would like to know the answer too.

Kaitlyne

You could probably get a definitive answer to your question by joining "Dachshund Colors, Patterns, and Coats" on Facebook. Lots of real experts there. Submit your photos and they will most likely be able to say exactly what your baby is. Good luck, that baby is a cutie. Come back when you have an answer because I would like to know the answer too.
Thanks so much! I will definitely let you know what they say!