Dachshunds on Social Media!

Hi guys! I just joined and wanted to know how many other Social Media Savvy doxies are out there? Biggie has his own Tumblr (biggiethedachshund.tumblr.com) and Instagram (@biggiethedachshund)... Add your Dachshunds username so we can all make more doxie friends!

***Also, for anyone who is interested, I am offering a GIVE AWAY as a celebration for reaching over 6.5k followers on my Tumblr page. Included in the package is a $10 gift card to Pet Smart, 2 squeaker toys, 1 chewy toy, 3 dental bones, and 1 bag of Chicken treats! All you have to do is visit my Tumblr page and follow/reblog the giveaway for a chance to win! :) Its a really cool giveaway and it ends 08-20-14***

Kamon

Hi guys! I just joined and wanted to know how many other Social Media Savvy doxies are out there? Biggie has his own Tumblr (biggiethedachshund.tumblr.com) and Instagram (@biggiethedachshund)... Add your Dachshunds username so we can all make more doxie friends!

***Also, for anyone who is interested, I am offering a GIVE AWAY as a celebration for reaching over 6.5k followers on my Tumblr page. Included in the package is a $10 gift card to Pet Smart, 2 squeaker toys, 1 chewy toy, 3 dental bones, and 1 bag of Chicken treats! All you have to do is visit my Tumblr page and follow/reblog the giveaway for a chance to win! :) Its a really cool giveaway and it ends 08-20-14***
Bettie and I just joined here. We're working on getting her social media up as we speak. As of right now Bettie has her YouCaring account set up due to an unfortunate dental catastrophe ( Help put the spunk back into Bettie the Dachshund | Pet Expenses - YouCaring.com ) and is in the process of Twitter and Instagram. She'll be friending you as soon as she gets them up and running.

Attachments