Dachshund Rescue Fundraiser!

peytonscorner

Hello my Fellow Dachshund lovers!! I have a website that I have dedicated to my beloved Dachshund Peyton. He was and still is the love of my life!! Everything on my site is made for the purpose of helping the Dachshund Rescue I have partnered up with. I donate 5% every sale regardless how small the sale is and the rest goes back into purchasing more stuff and advertising. I have created a cute Dachshund shirt in hopes to raise funds to give to my rescue and help advertise my website better. Dachshunds are my life. I miss Peyton so much, when he died I fell apart and I shut down for many years. I know this sounds crazy to say but I did. I had a dream and peyton came to me and told me that I should snap out of it that he was in a better place and I should honor him by doing this. The very next day I built my site and Peyton's Corner was born. I have been happier ever since! so Even if you can't donate can you spread the word for me? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much! If you do donate but dont want a shirt I have tons of inexpensive things you can purchase. I'd so much rather send something to you for your donation. This all means so much to me and to the Dachshunds that will benefit! Saving a Dachshunds life to me is Priceless!! :)
You can find me at
Peyton's Corner or Christina Mathieson | Dachshund Rescue