Dachshund Meet

COCO

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone is part of any local Dachshund groups that meet up?

We've recently joined a group on facebook which meet up in Brighton (south coast of the UK) once a month. We went to our first one with Coco a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it, almost 30 daxies turned out which was amazing to see. Coco absolutely loved it, as he's a very social boy and wants to be friends with everyone!

Even more special is that we also met one of Coco's litter mates, his sister Millie, who was the only other dapple from their litter! We were aware she had gone to Brighton as well, and I knew it was her as soon as I saw a picture on the FB page.

Not sure if they recognised each other as it had been about 7 weeks since they had seen one another, but being 2 of the only 3 pups there they had a great play! Just thought I would share some pics one of the other owners shared on FB...

Coco (Blue Harness) and Millie

Getting to know each other again...

All types and sizes...

We are going again this weekend, hopefully the weather will stay dry, and I'll post some more snaps!

Penny

Look at all the cuties!
It's so nice you have a meet up once a month, and especially nice to meet siblings from the same litter!
Our grass is not green yet, we've just lost our snow. Lucky you!! Wish I could join you with my gang.

Nell

There are a few UK face book pages that organise dachshund walks, I had to miss the last one but can't wait to take my three!

Funny how dachshunds like other dachshunds, there is nothing quite like the sight of a pack in full force lol!

lucerogina

Sooooo cute. I wish Elliott was that friendly. He seems dachshund aggressive. It's like he looks for other weenies to terrorize.

Loving my Elliott,
Gina