Caught On Camera :)

jax's_mommy

I have never caught my animals doing silly things. They usually stop when I pull my phone out (like they know or something lol) BUT this time... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEeoWVPVuB8]Dachshund and Maine Coon At Play - YouTube[/ame]

sherlock

Cute!!!

Watson is the same...any time I try to get video (lately, of him barking at the sink) he immediately stops and acts normal! They KNOW! (Note - I've even tried turning off the sound so it doesn't get his attention. He still knows.)

jax's_mommy

I've gone as far as holding my phone in position after he stops and just wait lol But he just looks at me as if I'm crazy :) (of course I just may be ;) )

jax's_mommy

LOL thank you! It was one of those YouTube pre recorded song choices, I thought it fit perfectly!

Glad it gave you a good laugh :)
My husband and I couldn't stop laughing. Right after they went ballistic running around chasing each other. Would've got that too, but was too busy laughing lol :)

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Ha ha ha... Even my deaf dogs know when I have designs on getting their stupidity/idiocy/cuteness on camera LOL Though I usually do get some good ones LOL

Dachloves201

My Stormi is keenly aware of when I'm trying to photograph or video tape him, he will go as far as walking out of line of site of a shot I've set up of him on my camera or turning just as the shutter snaps or trying very hard not to look at me as I call and command to 'watch me.' lol He avidly avoids photography! haha.

sherlock

Too funny! Watson LOVES to have his picture taken and is a total ham when I get out my DSLR. But when it comes to getting a shot or video of him doing something funny....totally casual.

babysis

That's funny! Perfect music! WOW Jax is big! Usually with Baby she will literally stop and pose for a picture but if I use the video on my phone she will stop what she's doing and walk right up to me.

jax's_mommy

Jax has grown up a bit :) still filling out a bit, but mostly all done growing.

Jax is NEVER still for pictures lol he is a complete wiggle worm when it comes to it.