blowing in from eastern canada

JennG

:D Anyone want some wind and rain? 84mm down and another 70 to go!

Hi! I'm Jenn. I live in NB, Canada. We have two miniature dachshunds. Sheldon is black and tan and almost a year and a half old. Walter is a shaded red, and will soon be six months.

Sheldon is very petite, and has longer spindly legs. We call him "dainty" when he isn't listening. He weighs in at 9.9 lbs soaking wet.

Walter is a brute. At 5+ months he is 12 lbs of muscle. He can out muscle Sheldon, but Sheldon can out run anything. :)

We are very much looking forward to Walter's "jellybean" removal in a few weeks as poor Sheldon is tired of the sweet nothings being whispered in his ear. :eek:

I'll try to attach a few pics of the boys. Heavy rain and satellite internet do not mix well!

-J

Attachments

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We have two minis.. Sam and Molly.... Welcome to the site!!..

This is sam...

And this is Molly

DeafDogs

Alberta Region Moderator
Welcome! I also have one, soon to be 2 Mini's, and 3 other rescue dogs. Mouse is even smaller than Walter at a svelte 8.5 lbs! She is deaf and sight impaired. i am adopting a 6yo Male at the end of the month. He is flying to me from Burlington, WA. Walter is one of the names I have shortlisted for my new boy!

My sister is in Ottowa, and apparently they're getting quite a bit of rain too. it was 17C and sunny here yesterday :) (and they say Alberta's cold!) but we're supposed to get some rain on Monday.