Bath time.

starfish

Midwest US Region Moderator
:) Usually when I bathe our two boys, I bathe one at a time, fresh water each time. Well, today, both of them wanted into the tub at the same time. So, I humored them. Very interesting to say the least. lol. Normally, after each one is taken out of tub, they get cuddled into a fluffy towel. They each get their own one on one time cuddling in my arms. They love this attention after their baths. :D Hard to spend that time when both are coming out at the same time.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
:) Usually when I bathe our two boys, I bathe one at a time, fresh water each time. Well, today, both of them wanted into the tub at the same time. So, I humored them. Very interesting to say the least. lol. Normally, after each one is taken out of tub, they get cuddled into a fluffy towel. They each get their own one on one time cuddling in my arms. They love this attention after their baths. :D Hard to spend that time when both are coming out at the same time.
We bath ours together in the tub. We use to do one at time but one day while I was bathing Sam, Molly jumped in the tub with him.. They seem to enjoy it. After their bath there is no cuddling... They prefer to run around the house like maniacs and rub them selves on the floor to try to get dirty again lol.... See the pictures I have attached.. Molly going crazy after her bath trying to get either dry... or dirty lol

Attachments

starfish

Midwest US Region Moderator
We bath ours together in the tub. We use to do one at time but one day while I was bathing Sam, Molly jumped in the tub with him.. They seem to enjoy it. After their bath there is no cuddling... They prefer to run around the house like maniacs and rub them selves on the floor to try to get dirty again lol.... See the pictures I have attached.. Molly going crazy after her bath trying to get either dry... or dirty lol
awwww, that is sooo cute!!! after their cuddling, they chase each other around the house. hmmm, come to think of it, not sure if they are trying to get dry or dirty either. :D

gpmum2

Bernie loves his bath, but hates getting wet from the rain.

He charges round the house afterwards and gets all his fleece out of his bed to roll on :)

Attachments