Advice

Boo13

Hello everyone ☺ I am new to the forum and was hoping for some advice please. I've never had a Dachshund so I am very inexperienced and wouldn't know where to start but I have found the most beautiful miniature dachshund for sale close to my area and wanted to ask for some thoughts. This miniature dachshund is 10 weeks old and is up for sale at £595. I have been looking for a while now and have seen the prices range from £550 up to £12-1500 so my first silly question is, should I be wary as the price is so low compared to the majority? It says the puppies are PRA clear but do I need to be mindful of anything else? My next question is, how friendly is this breed with other dogs? I already have a 3 year old Labrador so I was looking for a small friend for her to play with as she loves playing about with all the other smaller dogs when I take her on the park and it would be nice for her to have some company.
I am a bit dubious when it comes to buying a puppy as we have had some issues in the past with breeders not being completely honest and my lack of knowledge on the breed hence I have come to you guys for advice first before jumping in.
Any help would be grately appreciated. TIA Michaela