DogsInDanager.com: Dachshunds

Lovebug219

A few months ago I discovered the site DogsinDanager.com, through a write up about the site. Click on the names of the dogs to find out more.

From dogs in Danger about us page:

DogsInDanger.com says"The power of compassion, and that Americans would do more to help and adopt shelter dogs, if only they knew how many dogs were dying. We have chosen a path of technology as a means of connecting these scared, abandoned shelter dogs with the loving homes they deserve. As a nonprofit organization, we seek no other gain except for the happiness we see in the face of a dog as he faithfully walks out through the shelter doors, in perfect step with his loving new family.

I'm Going to post some Dacshunds listed on Dogs in Danager

South Carolina

Furman
http://www.dogsindanger.com/dog.jsp?did=1340853560381
Greenville County Animal Care Services
328C Furman Hall Road
Greenville, SC

Texas

Dachshund (mix breed) Puppies
http://dogsindanger.com/dog.jsp?did=1338837073145
Borger Animal Control
1300 W 3rd
Borger, TX

Last edited:

Lovebug219

I hope these dogs find homes or rescue groups to be placed with. I love to wake up and check, and see one has been adopted. I would love to see more people choose to adopt from shelters and pounds, instead of supporting puppy mills.

I have started posting these links on fb, another forum, and this forum starting on June 14, 2012 today is June 22, 2012. Two dogs have already been put down and another two have one day left. Dogs in Danger has been open since 2010. Please repost these links on pinerest, fb twitter, or any other social site you know. If you or someone you know is looking for a Dachshund, and are able to take good care of one, please adopt or consider adopting one of these dogs. And if you want to re-post another breed of dog that would be great to.

Last edited:

russelgrane

I hope these dogs find homes or rescue groups to be placed with. I love to wake up and check, and see one has been adopted. I would love to see more people choose to adopt from shelters and pounds, instead of supporting puppy mills.

I have started posting these links on fb, another forum, and this forum starting on June 14, 2012 today is June 22, 2012. Two dogs have already been put down and another two have one day left. Dogs in Danger has been open since 2010. Please repost these links on pinerest, fb twitter, or any other social site you know. If you or someone you know is looking for a Dachshund, and are able to take good care of one, please adopt or consider adopting one of these dogs. And if you want to re-post another breed of dog that would be great to.
You have done smart and great job, I appreciate your work. I will repost this links on my facebook, my twitter account and I will tell to my friends who are interested in adopting puppies. If you don't mind can you mention their breeds.

Last edited: