Need a good flea preventitive.

Wyominiwiener

I may be taking Patrick to FL for a couple weeks. I may need to help my Mom after a surgery. When my oldest had Patrick down there a couple years ago, he had flea problems. They couldn't find anything that really worked for Fleas. Anyone have experience with this problem and what did you use???

Thanks

Tim

CaseyKC

We spend several winter months in FL. I start Libby on Frontline one month before we leave New England for FL and continue each month we are there. We have never had fleas. When we return home, I keep her on Frontline through October because we have ticks in New England.

wendaustin

I may be taking Patrick to FL for a couple weeks. I may need to help my Mom after a surgery. When my oldest had Patrick down there a couple years ago, he had flea problems. They couldn't find anything that really worked for Fleas. Anyone have experience with this problem and what did you use???

Thanks

Tim
I would take him to pet shop and search for flea bath and bomb the house. I have seen that fleas they may spread in great amounts. My neighbors adopted a new homeless kitty (she retained it outside) and also had fleas with her car or truck and home.
I think something similar to frontline would do and if you wish to remove flea completely then check here.

maarowak

I highly recommend neem oil and the comfortis tablets. Frontline is not good for your pup, and not very effective imho.

Get some concentrated neem oil and dillute it in water and clean the floors/backyard with it, and spray some on your pup. And give him one comfortis tablet. :)