Facebook Group

Susan

Bella & Jack's Mummy
Is there an actual group on facebook Dennis that you set up or is it just an advert for the forum ? Maybe we could open a private group where you have to be invited to join if you are a member on here , so we can share private photos of family members etc so anyone who's not a member on here whos browsing or bots can't see , just an idea what do you all think ? :D

Is there an actual group on facebook Dennis that you set up or is it just an advert for the forum ? Maybe we could open a private group where you have to be invited to join if you are a member on here , so we can share private photos of family members etc so anyone who's not a member on here whos browsing or bots can't see , just an idea what do you all think ? :D

Another great idea Susan.. I have started a group. Its not private thou so anyone can join..

Login | Facebook

Maybe we should make it for forum members only?

Another great idea Susan.. I have started a group. Its not private thou so anyone can join..

Login | Facebook

Maybe we should make it for forum members only?

That originally what I though, then as members get to know each other and post regular they could be invited to join so we kinda know everyone who's in there if you know what i mean x

That originally what I though, then as members get to know each other and post regular they could be invited to join so we kinda know everyone who's in there if you know what i mean x
My personal preference would be private group and invite others to join. Either way the group looks great, I'm so excited!!

My personal preference would be private group and invite others to join. Either way the group looks great, I'm so excited!!

thats originally what i thought Brittany and then we know each other so to speak ! and members might be more willing to share photos of their families and doxies etc knowing its secure and no outsiders if you know what i mean can look at personal photos comments and details x

Back